CTO and CoFounder
San Diego, CA – Temporarily Remote
Posting Contact: Mona Powell firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: Droplet is seeking a CTO and Co-founder to help build and lead development for a virtual micro-volunteering platform. We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about building a platform for social good. Candidates should review prototype video and provide a plan of action on how they would go about executing the app development. Selected candidate needs to be willing to do a trial period to ensure culture fit and ability to meet milestones.
Compensation: No salary. 10-25% equity-based pay arrangement.
- Have the heart and passion for building tech for social good. Desire to be of service.
- Strong experience in mobile app development and enterprise software.
- Able to motivate a team and willing to be in the “trenches”.
- Able to collaborate and communicate well with UX designers, co-founder, and stakeholders.
- Proven ability to project manage development and successfully meet milestones.
- Desires to help the team learn and expand their skill sets.
- Likes to tackle tough problems with creative solutions.
- Willing to put in time and energy to ensure customer centricity with product/features.
- Develop mobile app beta.
- Develop technical aspects of strategy and product roadmap to align with business goals.
- Oversee architecture/infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Build and maintain the operational tools, resources and processes needed to provide scalability and service levels.
- Recruit, coach and mentor development team.
- 3+ years of professional coding experience is required
- Experience in a leadership role
- 1+ year React.js experience is required, bonus points for React Native
- Bachelor’s degree or boot camp preferred
- Great attitude and ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment is a must.