Full Stack Software Engineer
Click here for more information and to apply
Workona is reimagining how work is done in the cloud. Our product roadmap goes far beyond the current feature set and will require creative problem solving and careful planning.
We’re looking for engineers who are adept learners and passionate about the products they work on.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work across the stack, from Firebase+Node.JS to React+HTML+CSS.
- Take ownership and responsibility for building and maintaining core Workona features end-to-end.
- Craft beautiful and robust user experiences.
- Design, architect, and implement complex systems that are performant, scalable, and reliable.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a web-based software engineering generalist.
- You are passionate about user-centric product development.
- You are a disciplined decision maker; knowing when to move fast and when to take extra time to lay a solid foundation.
- You have deep knowledge of web technologies and large-scale web application architecture.
- You have a strong background in computer science.
- You want to work with a small but highly-effective team to build the future of work in the cloud.
WHAT WE’RE BUILDING
With the explosion of SaaS, people find themselves doing almost all of their work in a tool that simply hasn’t been built for work. We’re building the infrastructure they need to manage these heavy workloads and be more productive.
We believe that to succeed as a productivity tool, the experience needs to be simple, familiar, and frictionless. Our workspaces help users organize all of their projects, meetings, and workflows in one place—but they are only chapter one. With over 100,000 workspaces created so far, we’ve clearly struck a chord with knowledge workers.
If you’re passionate about reimagining how modern work is done, we encourage you to apply to join our team.