Exciting opportunity for Jr Web Developer supporting California Exposure Notifications
Apply on Handshake
Involved in the development of websites. Includes writing, modifying, testing, troubleshooting and maintaining source code. Also having direct or related involvement in user interfaces and integration with other systems/applications.
Applies skills as a junior-level developer with an interest to increase their skillset. Demonstrates competency in writing well-structured and maintainable code.
It’s a paid position $25/hr and we are looking for 20-40 hours per week over the summer and 10 hours per week when school is back in session for the year (the max allowable for students). There will be 2 positions available.
- Experience developing websites utilizing HTML and CSS
- Exposure to Bootstrap or other grid systems
- Version control (Git / Github)
- Image editing / optimization
- Google Analytics
- ASP.net (C#)
- Mockup tools (Adobe XD, Fiigma, InVision)