JP Morgan Chase
Location: Palo Alto, CA, US
JP Morgan Chase is seeking talented product designer to reimagine the customer experience for our Commercial Real Estate Digital Banking unit.
We are looking for Product Designers to join our exciting team and create visible and impactful change! You will use the design thinking methodology to start with empathy for the users of the system. You will work closely with product, technical and design leaders to re-imagine the end-to-end- experience in a fast-paced environment.
Role and responsibilities
- Participate in the full design process from user research, concept creation, story boarding, interaction design and visual design
- Plan and conduct user research with current and potential customers, in close collaboration with design and business leaders in the organization
- Synthesize your understanding and create a service map / customer journey that identifies opportunities for innovation
- Facilitate barnstorming sessions with key stakeholders to envision a new customer experience
- Bring this vision to life through storyboards, wireframes and high fidelity designs
- Review current systems based on heuristics and recommend areas for redesign, and ways to creatively tackle UX challenges
- Help create a visual design system for future designs and implement consistently to ensure a seamless world-class experience
- As needed, create click-through prototypes to demonstrate the capability of the new designs, to get buy-in from key stakeholders
- A degree in Design, HCI, graphic design, visual design, or other related fields
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience.
- Proficient in design thinking and service design
- Ability to communicate abstract design concepts visually, in a beautiful, clear and engaging manner.
- Proficiency with design tools (i.e. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, Axure)
- Understanding of UX design principles and ability to apply design principles in a user interface context
- Ability to collaborate across various functional areas in the organizations and make the case for change through design
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment