Social Media Design Interns
Contact: Michele Temple-Wong, CEO, at email@example.com
A local start-up company is looking for student interns for the summer. The company currently has their first mobile app prototype and is looking for a team of students to begin developing the social media campaign.
The student interns will work with the co-founders to develop a marketing strategy consistent with the brand. They are looking for students interested in or who have experience in multiple areas. Consistent with the brand image of the company and app the students will:
- Work with the co-founders to plan and create a marketing strategy.
- Research and help draft marketing materials including social media posts and website content with appropriate thought into how users should or would want to interact with Skinalytics.
- Design a social media campaign on Instagram, Facebook, etc. with a consistent message to draw users to the website and become a member of the community.
- Develop website content or a content plan that gets the audience to view the company website as a resource and encourages them to return.
- Maintain social community engagement and editorial calendars.
- Develop website and social media analytics reports.
- Develop and maintain a LinkedIn profile for the company that are informative, simple, clean, and professional-looking.
- Currently enrolled in undergrad academic program with 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Have creativity and an interest in design and creation (of website/social media content).
- Have strong written communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Availability to work 10-12 hours per week.
About Skinalytics, Inc.
Skinalytics is a developer of software and analytics tools to make selecting skin care products more personalized, smarter, safer, and easier. They are currently developing an app to help people who have experienced reactions to skin care products avoid those chemicals/products they are sensitive to in the future.