UI/UX Product Designer
For more information and to apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a creative, passionate designer with strong communication skills who is interested in revolutionizing software design?
If so, you’re the perfect fit! We’re looking for an exceptionally talented and experienced designer to help build out this platform while keeping an eye on the real challenges our users have and how to solve them in an easy to use, visually stunning way with an all around wonderful experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the UX design process from exploratory research, analysis, design, prototype, and usability testing
- Be an advocate for the user to ensure design is easy to use
- Collaborate with Product Managers to understand and analyze business requirements and translate them into design concepts
- Ability to effectively communicate your designs across multiple teams
- Work closely with developers to ensure accurate translation into code
- Contribute in establishing UX design guidelines and templates
- Multi-task in a fast-paced, agile, multi-platform environment
What you should bring with you:
- BA/BS degree in human-centered design, user experience, design communication, graphic design, or in another field study
- 2 years experience in user experience or similar UX-related role
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq Mockups, Axure, Invision, and Principle
- Experience with UX/UI design in SaaS
- Experience in product lifecycle development of software applications
- Experience working in sprints and JIRA is a plus
Who you’ll be working with:
As a Product Designer, you’ll be part of the Research and Development team. You’ll be collaborating with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Engineers, and stakeholders to understand complex scenarios and come up with solutions that are elegant, accessible, and easy to use for users in the public sector. We work hard and play hard! We get together for events where we go bowling, have movie nights or game nights.
Who we are:
NEOGOV provides a high quality and easy-to-use talent management system to service the public-sector market. Serving over 1,500 organizations, the company’s system supports organizations through the entire employee lifecycle, automating recruitment, onboarding, training, and the performance evaluation process. Utilizing NEOGOV, customers report time and cost savings, reduced paper processes, improved regulatory requirement compliance, and increased employee productivity and engagement, with a net result of better services for citizens.
Our office perks:
- Competitive Health Care Coverage, 401k match and a competitive PTO Policy
- An open concept office environment, including accessible executive team
- Kitchen is stocked with sugar and caffeine to keep you going
- Team lunches on Friday
- Free parking and a gym onsite
And the icing on the cake…
If you are looking to grow your career, that’s great cause we promote from within and have established career pathing