User Experience Designer Internship
Virtualitics is a Pasadena-based startup, that has built an AI-driven, collaborative, data analytics and immersive visualization platform across multiple devices (Desktop, VR, AR, mobile).
We are seeking a User Experience Designer intern. Ideal candidates will have solid portfolio demonstrating design principles for interface of software/mobile/VR/web. The candidate will generate UX workflow/wireframe for our immersive platform for desktop, VR, and/or mobile. Work with our internal team of engineers, scientists, game developers and designers to obtain in depth understanding of product development requirements.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after completion of the internship.
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS degree in graphic design, human-computer interaction, computer science, or related field
- Solid Portfolio demonstrating design principles for interface of software/mobile/VR/web
- Proficiency with at least one of the workflow/wireframe creation tools
- Currently pursuing a MS degree in graphic design, human-computer interaction, computer science, or related field
- Proficiency with design tools (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, After Effects, Quartz Composer, Framer Studio, etc.) and familiarity with front- end engineering and/ or working with engineers.
- Knowledge of VR, AR, or MR development for universal platforms.
- Experience with Unity3D (preferred), Unreal or any other game engines.
- Marketing, social media, and video creation experience is a bonus
To apply please provide link to your portfolio website to email@example.com
Contact: Qi Chen (Head of UX)
What we offer: A fantastic working environment; incredibly collaborative team; opportunity to learn from the best; and hourly wages. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in US.