User Interface Designer and Front-End Developer for Enterprise-Grade Web Applications
Bankable Energy (www.bankableenergy.com), is transforming the worldwide energy landscape toward renewable energy systems.
We are seeking outstanding, energetic, and creative minds to help us create the most visually compelling user experiences and graphical interfaces that will help accelerate the adoption of distributed renewable energy systems.
We are seeking UI Design Associates (full time and part time) for our San Diego location. You will be a key member in creating the look, feel, and experience of our XENDEE microgrid modeling and optimization software platform (www.xendee.com), as well as support the reporting and data visualization features for our clients, and directly contribute to the front-end that will make a renewable energy-based world a reality.
As a UI Design Associate, you will perform the following tasks:
- Design the look and feel our web software platform
- Conceptualize, develop, and implement user interfaces that integrate gamification with cutting-edge data visualization
- Interact with our industry partners
- Interact with our partner universities, and work on next-generation visualization and interface designs for financial, technical, and real-time systems
The position requires excellent abilities to think innovatively and independently, to explore, accomplish, test and demonstrate advances in (and the connections between) various aspects of user interface design and energy systems, while also being mindful of real-world preferences and constraints of relevant institutions, and customers.
- BS (preferred MS) in Computer Science, HCI, MFA (or similar technical arts education) with experience in gaming interface, responsive design, large-scale data visualization, HTML5/CSS, CSS preprocessing, SPA frameworks, modern programming languages, and the Adobe Creative Suite of programs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively conduct and perform collaborative team work, and interact with a broad range of partners and colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to independently carry out work
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and record-keeping skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in preparing technical reports.
We offer an innovative, flexible, and growing international work environment with competitive compensation and benefits.
If interested, please contact Adib Nasle: firstname.lastname@example.org